Although the price of solid wood flooring and composite flooring is not much different, its performance is very different. People's understanding of home improvement floor, from the most basic cement floor to all kinds of wooden boards, ceramic tiles and so on. With the improvement of people's understanding of solid wood flooring products, their types are increasing and production enterprises are rapidly increasing. However, people often confuse solid wood flooring with composite flooring in the purchase of flooring, and the difference between solid wood flooring and composite flooring is where? May wish to look at the following article to understand the characteristics of solid wood flooring and composite flooring.
1. Solid wood flooring
1. Basic attributes of solid wood flooring:
Solid wood flooring is a decorative material made of natural wood after drying and processing. The natural wood texture and color patterns it presents give people a natural, soft, and intimate texture. At the same time, due to its warm winter and cool summer, and good touch characteristics, it is an ideal material for floor decoration in bedrooms, living rooms, and study rooms. The decorative style of solid wood returns to the original, the texture is natural, and the forest coverage rate is declining. Nowadays, environmental protection is strongly advocated, and solid wood flooring is more precious.
2. Classification of solid wood flooring: Palette color plate b-class board superior solid wood flooring
Commonly used solid wood flooring tree species are stipulated in the national standard "GB / T15036.1-2001": Betula platyphylla, Betula alnoides, Pingguo iron hematoxylin, Fraxinus mandshurica, big croton, Malan croton, Shuiqinggang, Xiaoyeqing White oak, red oak, bitter oak, oak, zelkova, teak, azalea, viburnum, fragrant wing bean, balsam bean, etc.
3. Advantages and disadvantages of solid wood flooring:
(1) Advantages: Humidity adjustment: The wooden floor can automatically adjust the indoor temperature and humidity by absorbing and releasing moisture, so the occurrence of rheumatic diseases can be reduced, and because of its small thermal conductivity, it has the effect of warming in winter and cooling in summer ( The insulation effect is very good). At any time of the year, people sitting on a wooden floor will feel comfortable and will not feel cold and chilly, especially for families with children at home. Scientific research shows that long-term living in wooden houses can extend the life expectancy by an average of 10 years.
Sound insulation and heat insulation: the solid wood floor is harder and the dense wood fiber structure has a low thermal conductivity and the effect of blocking sound and heat is better than cement, ceramic tiles and steel. Therefore, the wooden floor has the functions of sound absorption, sound insulation, lower sound pressure, and shorter reverberation time, and reduces the pollution effect of noise pollution.
Green and harmless: The solid wood flooring materials are taken from the virgin forest and painted with non-volatile wear-resistant paint. The materials are green and harmless from the type of material to the painted surface. Unlike tiles, there is no radiation, and unlike reinforced floors, there is formaldehyde. It is natural Green and harmless ground building materials.
Difficult to maintain: Solid wood flooring has higher requirements for pavement. Once the pavement is not well-laid, it will cause a series of problems, such as sound. If the indoor environment is too humid or dry, the solid wood floor is likely to arch, warp or deform. After paving, you should often wax and grease, otherwise the gloss of the floor surface will soon disappear. High price: The solid wood floor has always been kept at a relatively high price, the price is above 200 yuan / square meter, families with tight budgets have to weigh. Poor stability: If the indoor environment is too humid or dry, the solid wood floor is easy to arch, warp or deform.
Second, the composite floor
1. The composite floor is formed by laminating plates of different tree species to a certain extent, which overcomes the shortcomings of the wet and dry shrinkage of solid wood floors. Natural wood grain and comfortable feet. Composite flooring has both the stability of reinforced flooring and the aesthetics of solid wood flooring, and has environmental advantages.
Composite flooring is a type of wood flooring derived from the solid wood flooring family, so it is actually a new type of solid wood flooring. With its natural wood feeling, easy installation and maintenance, anti-corrosion and moisture resistance, antibacterial and suitable for electric heating, it has become the main popular flooring type in European and American countries and is gradually accepted by our people.
2. Classification of composite floor: multi-layer solid wood floor and three-layer solid wood floor. The three-layer composite floor is composed of three layers of solid wood structure staggered and laminated. The surface layer is mostly precious high-quality perennial hardwood hardwood. Teak, etc. However, due to its unparalleled texture characteristics and cost performance, oak wood has become the most popular tree species. The core layer is composed of ordinary soft and mixed specifications wood planks, and the tree species are mostly pine and poplar. The bottom layer is rotary cut veneer, and the tree species are mostly poplar, birch and pine. The three-layer structure board is laminated with glue, and the multi-layer composite floor is made of multi-layer plywood as the base, and is made of laminated panels or veneers with specifications of hard technique sheets.
3. Advantages and disadvantages of composite flooring:
Easy to clean and clean: the care is simple, as bright as new, without dirt, easy to clean. The surface of the composite floor is well-painted, has good wear resistance, and does not require much effort to maintain. It is understood that the good composite flooring on the market will not be waxed within 3 years, and it can also keep the lacquer surface as shiny as new. This is a strong contrast to the maintenance of the solid wood floor.
The quality of the composite floor is stable and not easy to damage: because the base material of the composite floor is composed of multiple layers of veneers, the wood fibers are criss-crossed into a net stacking combination, so that the various internal stresses of the wood are adapted between the plies , To ensure the flatness and stability of the wooden floor, and retain the beauty of the solid wood floor in one, not only can enjoy the warmth of nature, but also solve the shortcomings of the difficult maintenance of the solid wood floor, is the reinforced wood floor and solid wood floor Beautiful crystallization.
Affordable price: Due to the unique structure of composite flooring, the requirements for wood are not so high, and the materials can be fully utilized, so the price is much lower than that of solid wood flooring.
Installation is simple: the installation of composite flooring is the same as that of reinforced flooring. It does not need to hit the ground keel, it only needs to be leveled, and it can also increase the height of the floor. And because of the simple installation requirements, the hidden dangers caused by installation are greatly reduced.
The wear resistance is not as high as that of reinforced composite floor and multi-layer composite floor;
The price is on the high side, and the price / performance ratio is not high. Compared with laminate flooring and multi-layer composite floor, the price is on the high side;
Due to high process requirements, complex structure, and large quality differences, the inherent quality is not easy to identify;
Compared with laminate flooring: the pattern is not as much as laminate flooring. Compared with solid wood flooring: the production of composite flooring must use glue. Unlike traditional solid wood flooring, there is basically no other than wood itself. Although the environmental quality of glue is very high, the formaldehyde content is almost negligible, but it exists after all.
When purchasing laminate flooring and solid wood flooring, the editor recommends friends to grasp from the following aspects:
1. Looking at the product specifications, it is mainly the surface layer that determines the service life of the solid wood composite floor. The thicker the surface layer, the more wear-resistant the floor;
2. Looking at accuracy, high processing accuracy is the biggest advantage of solid wood composite flooring. When buying, you must observe whether the splicing between the two floors is tight, and whether there is any obvious difference in height;
3. Looking at the surface paint film, generally the higher grade solid wood composite floor adopts advanced UV matt paint, which has good wear resistance;
4. Depending on the rubber material, urea-formaldehyde resin is generally used for the adhesive of the solid wood composite floor, but the high-grade environmentally friendly solid wood composite floor must use a low formaldehyde content rubber. Everyone must read the environmental protection index test report when purchasing;
5. When looking at the after-sales, consumers should ask the questions about the future pavement and after-sales. It is best to adhere to the principle of "who sells the floor is responsible for construction and after-sales service".
Editor's summary: The information about the difference between composite flooring and solid wood flooring and the purchase of composite flooring and solid wood flooring is introduced here for everyone. I hope this article will help you. If you still do nâ€™t understand something, you can leave a comment below, we will answer it as soon as possible.
What, the decoration still uses his own money? ! The Qi family is decorated in installments, with an ultra-low annual interest rate of 3.55% and a maximum loan of 1 million. Apply now to enjoy the discount
If you are interested in brand cooperation, content cooperation, and advertising of this website, please send an email to :.
Solid wood flooring
Guangzhou Shishi Daily Chemical Co.,Ltd. , https://www.cosmeticok.com