Mouse Prostacyclin (PGI) Enzyme Linked Immunoassay (ELISA)
Kit Instruction Manual This kit is for research use only.
Generic name: Mouse Prostacyclin (PGI) ELISA Kit
purpose of usage:
This kit is used to determine the content of prostacyclin (PGI) in mouse serum, plasma and related liquid samples.
This kit uses the double antibody sandwich method to determine the level of mouse prostacyclin (PGI) in the specimen. Microporous plates were coated with purified mouse prostacyclin (PGI) antibody to make solid phase antibodies, prostacyclin (PGI) was added to the microwells coated with monoclonal antibody in turn, and then combined with HRP-labeled PGI antibody The antibody-antigen-enzyme-labeled antibody complex is formed, and after thorough washing, the substrate TMB is added for color development. TMB is converted into blue under the catalysis of HRP enzyme, and into the final yellow under the action of acid. The color depth is positively correlated with the prostacyclin (PGI) in the sample. The absorbance (OD value) was measured with a microplate reader at a wavelength of 450 nm, and the concentration of mouse prostacyclin (PGI) in the sample was calculated by a standard curve.
1 30 times concentrated washing solution 20ml Ã— 1 bottle 7 stop solution 6ml Ã— 1 bottle
2 Enzyme label reagent 6ml Ã— 1 bottle 8 standard products (180ng / L) 0.5ml Ã— 1 bottle
3 Enzyme label coated plate 12 wells Ã— 8 strips 9 standard dilutions 1.5ml Ã— 1 bottle
4 Sample diluent 6ml Ã— 1 bottle 10 instructions 1 copy
5 Developer A solution 6ml Ã— 1 bottle 11 2 sealing film
6 Developer B liquid 6ml Ã— 1 / bottle 12 sealed bag 1
1. Specimens are extracted as soon as possible after collection, and extraction is performed according to relevant literature, and experiments should be conducted as soon as possible after extraction. If the test cannot be performed immediately, the specimen can be stored at -20 â„ƒ, but repeated freezing and thawing should be avoided
2. The samples containing NaN3 cannot be detected because NaN3 inhibits horseradish peroxidase (HRP) activity.
1. Dilution and loading of standard products: set 10 standard wells on the enzyme-coated plate, add 100 Î¼l of the standard products in the first and second wells, and then add the standard products in the first and second wells. 50Î¼l of diluent, mix well; then take 100Î¼l from the first well and the second well and add them to the third and fourth wells respectively, and then add 50Î¼l of standard dilution solution to the third and fourth wells respectively, mix well Then take 50Î¼l each in the third and fourth wells and discard it, then add 50Î¼l each to the fifth and sixth wells, and then add 50ul of the standard dilution solution to the fifth and sixth wells respectively, and mix well; After mixing, take 50Î¼l from the fifth and sixth wells and add them to the seventh and eighth wells respectively. Then add 50Î¼l of standard dilution solution to the seventh and eighth wells respectively. Take 50Î¼l from the eight wells and add them to the ninth and tenth wells. Then add 50Î¼l of the standard dilution solution to the ninth and tenth wells respectively. After mixing, take 50Î¼l from the ninth and tenth wells and discard. (After dilution, the volume of each well is 50Î¼l, and the concentrations are 120 ng / L, 80 ng / L, 40 ng / L, 20 ng / L, 10 ng / L).
2. Add samples: set up blank wells (the blank control wells do not add samples and enzyme reagents, the rest of the steps are the same) and the sample wells to be tested. Add 40Î¼l of sample diluent to the test sample well of the enzyme-coated plate, and then add 10Î¼l of the test sample (the final dilution of the sample is 5 times). Add the sample and add the sample to the bottom of the well of the microplate, try not to touch the wall of the well, shake gently to mix.
3. Incubation: seal the plate with the sealing film and incubate at 37 Â° C for 30 minutes.
4. Mixing solution: dilute 20 times concentrated washing liquid with distilled water 20 times and reserve
5. Washing: Carefully peel off the sealing film, discard the liquid, spin dry, fill each well with the washing solution, let it stand for 30 seconds and discard, repeat 5 times and pat dry.
6. Add enzyme: add 50Î¼l of enzyme label reagent to each well, except blank well.
7. Incubation: The operation is the same as 3.
8. Washing: The operation is the same as 5.
9. Color development: Add 50Î¼l of developer A to each well, and then add 50Î¼l of developer B, mix gently, and develop for 15 minutes in the dark at 37 â„ƒ.
10. Termination: Add 50Î¼l of stop solution to each well to stop the reaction (at this time the blue will turn to yellow).
11. Determination: Measure the absorbance (OD value) of each well in sequence with the blank air conditioner at zero and 450 nm wavelength. The measurement should be carried out within 15 minutes after adding the stop solution.
Taking the concentration of the standard as the abscissa and the OD value as the ordinate, draw a standard curve on the coordinate paper, and find the corresponding concentration from the standard curve according to the OD value of the sample; multiply by the dilution factor; or use the concentration of the standard Calculate the linear regression equation of the standard curve with the OD value, substitute the OD value of the sample into the equation, calculate the sample concentration, and multiply it by the dilution factor to obtain the actual concentration of the sample.
1. The kit should be taken out of the refrigerated environment and equilibrated at room temperature for 15-30 minutes before use. If the enzyme-coated plate is unsealed after opening, the strip should be stored in a sealed bag.
2. Crystals may be precipitated in the concentrated washing liquid, which can be heated and dissolved in a water bath during dilution, and the results will not be affected during washing.
3. The sampler should be used at each step of sample addition, and the accuracy should be regularly checked to avoid test errors. It is best to control the sampling time within 5 minutes. If there are many specimens, it is recommended to use a volley gun to add samples.
4. Please make a standard curve at the same time of each measurement, it is best to make a double hole. If the content of the substance to be tested in the specimen is too high (the OD value of the sample is greater than the OD value of the first well of the standard well), please dilute it with a certain multiple (n times) of the sample diluent and then determine it. Multiple (Ã— n Ã— 5).
5. The sealing film is limited to one-time use to avoid cross-contamination.
6. Please keep the substrate away from light.
7. Strictly follow the instructions, and the test results must be determined by the microplate reader.
8. All samples, washing liquids and various wastes should be treated as infectious agents.
9. The components of different batches of this reagent shall not be mixed.
10. If there is any difference with the English manual, the English manual shall prevail.
7.5 ng / L -150 ng / L
96 servings / box
Storage conditions and validity period
1. Kit storage :; 2-8 â„ƒ.
2. Validity: 6 months
Stainless Steel / Aluminum Fabricated Channel Letter Signs, Clear Lexan Back, Waterproof LED Illumination, 110V - 220V input and 12V DC Output, M4 Rods mounted.
HALO(BACKLIT) LED Letters are a type of LED channel letter that have light from back of the letters or signs onto the surface they're installed on. HALO(BACKLIT) LED letter mainly consisted of the below 4 items:
The Back Board of HALO(BACKLIT) LED letter : 3/16" clear perspex.
The Return of HALO(BACKLIT) LED letter : the side Depth of the letter is usually from 1" to 10" in accordance to the height of the letters.
The Material of HALO(BACKLIT) LED letter : Stainless Steel or aluminum. The finishes can be polished, brushed finish, or painted
The Face of HALO(BACKLIT) LED letter: Stainless Steel or aluminum, custom painted.
Illumination of HALO(BACKLIT) LED letter: normally LED, warm white, cool white or yellow colors. It can also be RGB colors.
Back Lit (Halo) Led Letters,Reverse Channel Letters,Led Backlit Letters,Back Lit Letters
Smart Sign Manufacture Co., ltd , https://www.sign-make.com